This is a Disclaimer, Mr. Anderson.
- The authors and contributors to this document have no business connections to 1C:Maddox Games, Ubisoft Entertainment, or any other companies, firms, multinational megacorporations, intelligence agencies, rogue states, shadow governments, cults, organized religions, alien civilizations, political action groups, fetish subcultures, terrorist organizations, or crime syndicates, that have been named, shown, or indirectly represented in this document. All information contained herein is third-party material or has been released for free for the benefit of the modeling community.
- 1C:Maddox Games, Ubisoft Entertainment, and all other individuals, companies, firms or organizations mentioned herein are in no way legally liable for anything that might happen to your body, your property, your mental health, your sex life (!?), or that of your dependents, pets, friends, enemies, or acquaintances, through the use of the information in this document.
- Names of various software packages, and the names of pretty much anything else, are trademarks of their respective creators, developers and/or publishers, and are used here for information purposes only, in a non-promotional sense. Unlike the mainstream media, the author is not bought and paid for, and does not cross-promote the interests of his Masters.
- The author of this document is not an official representative of any company or organization named in this document. Information and statements contained herein are released on an "as-is", unofficial, unsanctioned basis, with no endorsement by any companies or organizations. The author's word is unfortunately not Guaranteed Gospel Truth (his own opinion of himself notwithstanding).
- Please note that ALL third-party work for the Il-2 series of games is only fully accepted for integration into the game after the author of the model has signed and submitted an internationally binding legal agreement with 1C:Maddox Games and Ubisoft establishing clear rules of compensation and liability. All modelers who submit their work must go through this procedure.
- The modeling community does not endorse the copying, trading, or alteration of unlicensed software of any sort, and any requests for such within the community will be frowned upon and/or deleted. If you're looking for "WAR3Z" don't bother asking us (and by the way, go play in traffic, because you're an idiot). We are all students and working people who are not interested in spending time in Federal Pound-Me-In-The-#@! prison for stupid reasons.
- Finally, all tongue-in-cheek humor found in this document is purely accidental. No animals were seriously harmed in the making of this document, but six bottles of Port and one bottle of Madeira suffered prolonged, horrible deaths. If this document was anything other than perfect, any (purely hypothetical) mistakes in it would be the fault of the author, who can be reached here.